In Reply to: Re: auditions for Marist College - "Deadline" script posted by Anthony Farrar on Wed, Mar 02 2016 at 12:45 PM CST:
Dearest In The Lord
My name is Mrs.nazariana. I have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just few days to leave.I am from Sweden but based in Cote D'Ivoire,Africa since seventeen years ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation,now that i am about to end the race like this,without any family members and no child.
I have $1.9 Million US Dollars in the Bank here in Cote D'Ivoire which i instructed the bank to give to confederation of African philanthropist in Cote D'Ivoire. But my mind is not at rest because i am writing this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed.I also have $5.2 Million US Dollars in another bank in Cote D'Ivoire which i want to entrust into your hands to use in helping the orphanage home in your country,but you must assure me that you will take only 25% of the total money and give the rest 75% to the orphanage home in your country for my soul to be at rest.
As soon as i hear from you that you are competent to execute my desire,i will instruct the bank management to make the immediate Transfer into your account.
Post a Followup