[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Dearest In The Lord

Posted by on Thu, Mar 24 2016 at 04:00 PM CDT:

In Reply to: Re: SHORT FILM CASTING posted by Ernest( Ernie ) Bonelli Jr. on Wed, Mar 23 2016 at 04:15 PM CDT:

Dearest In The Lord

My name is Mrs.nazariana. I have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just few days to leave.I am from Sweden but based in Cote D'Ivoire,Africa since seventeen years ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation,now that i am about to end the race like this,without any family members and no child.

I have $1.9 Million US Dollars in the Bank here in Cote D'Ivoire which i instructed the bank to give to confederation of African philanthropist in Cote D'Ivoire. But my mind is not at rest because i am writing this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed.I also have $5.2 Million US Dollars in another bank in Cote D'Ivoire which i want to entrust into your hands to use in helping the orphanage home in your country,but you must assure me that you will take only 25% of the total money and give the rest 75% to the orphanage home in your country for my soul to be at rest.

As soon as i hear from you that you are competent to execute my desire,i will instruct the bank management to make the immediate Transfer into your account.

Regards,
Sincerely,Yours,
Mrs.nazariana

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: