[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Casting Call - SUNY Orange Commercial

Posted by on Tue, Jun 02 2015 at 02:33 PM CDT:

We are producing a commercial promoting SUNY Orange to "adult" students who come to study at a later stage in life, maybe looking for a career change or looking for a career after raising a family.

We are looking for a 35-55 year old, caucasian female to play a mother who goes back to college to study to be a nurse.

Compensation TBA - minimum of $400 for the entire production (2-2.5 shoot days).

Video audition requested by 6/4/15. Shoot dates are 6/8 and 6/11.

Please submit video auditions to jenko@stg6.com

Your audition should be passionate and confident, fast paced (it is a 30 second commercial), and motivational.
For the auditions, please read this script:

I wanted a fresh start at achieving my dream. I didnít always believe in myself but my professors and family did. I learned, I grew, I met new and interesting people. I tested myself every day and gained the confidence I needed to succeed. I was a wife, a mom, a student, a mentor, and still found some time for myself. Now, Iím going to help people the way I always planned and be a better role model for my daughter. Itís never too late to change your story, and itís all thanks to SUNY Orange.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]