[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: Looking for actors

Posted by on Mon, Mar 09 2015 at 01:14 AM CDT:

In Reply to: Looking for actors posted by Corey on Tue, Mar 03 2015 at 09:51 PM CST:

Hello Corey,
I'm reposting this. I forgot to put the "s" on my email address.
My correct email address is frank@Peprodjs.com
I have acted on ID Discovery Channels "Stalked", "A Crime to remember "Accident on Banyan St. (2014) Highway Cop", Travel Channels "Greatest Mysteries Sturgis" coal miner/business man".

I'm originally from the Bronx NY. I currently live in Wappingers Falls NY, 30 minutes from Newburgh.
I have one credit on IMDB listed under Frank Leonetti for A Crime to Remember - Accident on Banyan St. (2014) Highway Cop.

Height 5.8
weight 175lbs
waist - 33

Thank you,

Frankie Leonetti

: Hello,

: Atlas Media is producing a new pilot for Investigation Discovery and we'll be filming in and around Newburgh next week Wed-Sat (3/11-14) and we're looking for talent.

: We are looking for many different types of people: police officers, criminals, bystanders, and doctors.

: We will be filming the dramatic reenactments for a hero cop crime show. If you are interested please submit a headshot, resume, availability, and sizes to casting.atlasmedia@gmail.com

: Finally, a synopsis of the show: "Brave men and women in blue risk their lives daily to serve and protect the general population, often performing selfless acts of exceptional courage. From New York to LA and everywhere in between, police departments award prestigious medals to the very bravest of officers. This show celebrates their amazing acts of heroism as well as the emotional stories of those the police saved from further harm."

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]