[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: Location Scout Needed

Posted by on Fri, Feb 07 2014 at 10:27 PM CST:

In Reply to: Re: Location Scout Needed posted by craig mccoy on Tue, Nov 26 2013 at 08:57 AM CST:

: Craig McCoy
: 33 City Terrace North
: Newburgh, NY 12550
: 914-755-5980

: Having lived in the Hudson valley for my whole life I am extremely familiar with locations from road side to mountain top and from trash dumps to mansions, from city to back woods locations, small homes to warehouses.

: 25 years in the event business has given me an extremely large inventory of locations for most any type need.

: My off season from my business is Dec thru March.

: My company has done the Woodstock film fest for the last 11 years, shoots for comedy central principles, Showtime (take me home), Movie Rt84, Ralph Lauren, Harriman estate and Arden house, Tiger aspects -2 seasons (make me a super model show) , numerous small Indie films.

: I have direct contact with deciding individuals ate most state historic sites, Resorts , lakes, Facilities and more.

: My daughter is free lance lead and assist on set design and wardrobe for numerous TV shoots, photo shoots, indie films, feature films, presently on purge 2 and reshoots and wrapping up on ABC wardrobe Dept. , Back in the game TV show all in Calif. She can be here if it worked for you and her. She also does marketing for film and media.

: I know I can help with your production

: Regards,:
: Craig McCoy

---------------------

Hi Craig,

I'm an NYC-based filmmaker and graduate student working on an upcoming short film that is part of a feature film currently in development. We are in the midst of identifying location scouts/resources for the upstate NY area (in and around Greene County, especially but not limited to) for our shoot.

You seem to have a great deal of knowledge about not only the area, but the industry as well which is great!

We're hoping to have someone who might be able to provide us with some locations, preliminary scout pics, etc. as per our specific location needs in the next 2-3 weeks. After identifying specific locations, the director, myself and my coproducer would then come up and do a scout.

If you might be interested and available, I'd love to chat and provide you with more details about the projects and what we're looking for.

Thanks so much and please feel free to email me directly.

Best,
Kristin
kmfkeeb@yahoo.com

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: