[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: Location Scout Needed

Posted by on Tue, Nov 26 2013 at 08:57 AM CST:

In Reply to: Location Scout Needed posted by Andrew Porter on Sat, Nov 16 2013 at 09:36 AM CST:

Craig McCoy
33 City Terrace North
Newburgh, NY 12550
914-755-5980

Having lived in the Hudson valley for my whole life I am extremely familiar with locations from road side to mountain top and from trash dumps to mansions, from city to back woods locations, small homes to warehouses.

25 years in the event business has given me an extremely large inventory of locations for most any type need.

My off season from my business is Dec thru March.

My company has done the Woodstock film fest for the last 11 years, shoots for comedy central principles, Showtime (take me home), Movie Rt84, Ralph Lauren, Harriman estate and Arden house, Tiger aspects -2 seasons (make me a super model show) , numerous small Indie films.

I have direct contact with deciding individuals ate most state historic sites, Resorts , lakes, Facilities and more.

My daughter is free lance lead and assist on set design and wardrobe for numerous TV shoots, photo shoots, indie films, feature films, presently on purge 2 and reshoots and wrapping up on ABC wardrobe Dept. , Back in the game TV show all in Calif. She can be here if it worked for you and her. She also does marketing for film and media.

I know I can help with your production

Regards,

Craig McCoy

Craig McCoy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title: