[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

AP/PA/AD Available!

Posted by on Tue, Aug 06 2013 at 08:48 PM CDT:

Hello world!

Iím local Hudson Valleyian looking for work. Iíve recently graduated from SUNY New Paltz with two degrees, a BS in English and a BA in video production. I also produced and directed my own short documentary this past May which some of you might have heard about, First Name: Jogger, Last Name: John (link to trailer: http://vimeo.com/66873357). Iíve been an associate producer for two separate companies and three separate films. Iíve worked as a PA and an assistant director. Iíve also been a waitress, office assistant and social media guru. Iím highly organized, efficient and focused. Iím well versed in Final Cut 7 and X (IMovie Pro) and Avid. I know how to use Pro Tools and can easily navigate Final Draft and the complete Microsoft Office suite. I know PCs and MACs. I know the basics of CSS and SEO. I can proof read your scripts or set up your website, edit your newest commercial or work on your latest audio book, photograph your wedding or video tape a ballet recital. If you have a position open that I might be a good fit for please donít hesitate to contact me.

Thank you so much for your time. Best of luck in your future endeavors!

Kaleigh Griffin
www.kaleighgriffin.com
kaleighgriff@gmail.com
845-616-5910

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title: