[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: FEATURE FILM needs stand-in talent; AUBREY PLAZA; MAX MINGHELLA; MELISSA GRACE

Posted by on Thu, Jun 06 2013 at 10:23 PM CDT:

In Reply to: FEATURE FILM needs stand-in talent; AUBREY PLAZA; MAX MINGHELLA; MELISSA GRACE posted by Andrew Shemin on Wed, Jun 05 2013 at 02:16 PM CDT:

Hello!
I am definitely interested in becoming part of the cast if I am a good match. I am a female, 20's-30's age, 5"4", 112 pounds. I can be reached at 845-430-1845. Please let me know if there is an email I can send my headshot to.

Thanks!

Alina

: We are in need of 7 people to come join our cast including:

: Aubrey Plaza (Parks and Recreation, Safety Not Guaranteed)
: Max Greenfield (The New Girl)
: Max Minghella (The Social Network, Art School Confidential)
: Maggie Grace (Lost)
: Nate Parker (Red Hook Summer)

: We are looking for some great people to be stand-ins for this amazing cast, come spend every day on set and get to meet and hang out with these actors as well as the film crew.

: A great opportunity for anyone looking to make an inroad into the world of film and television in a relaxed environment, where you can learn a ton about how real movie-making is done!

: You will be fed every day from our full-service catering team. It's a beautiful way to spend the month of June in a luscious, green setting with stars of the big and small screen.

: Shooting is Monday to Friday, starting immediately until July 3.

: If you are interested, please send us an e-mail including your phone number, age, and height. We are looking for both men and women.

: Thanks and hope to see you on set!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]