[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: Seeking Local Crew for Indie Feature

Posted by on Wed, May 22 2013 at 08:23 AM CDT:

In Reply to: Seeking Local Crew for Indie Feature posted by Michael Franklin on Thu, May 16 2013 at 07:57 PM CDT:

: Indie Feature Film shooting in the Woodstock and Catskill areas seeking local crew. The following position we are seeking to fill are Head Makeup and Head Hair. Boom Operator, DIT and various PA positions. This is a Non-Union film.

My name is Tracey Hastings-Ward and I have a Craft Services business, Trixie's Atelier 845 399-5020. I am listed with Film Pro, HUB, & the Hudson Valley Film Commission and have worked on many projects here in the Hudson Valley as well as Manhattan, Long Island & New Jersey. My clients have been as such: Nike, Kyocera, Google, Waterworks, NYU, Bard, Annenberg Space for Photography in Los Angeles, Citibank, Defiance for the SciFi Channel & more upon request.
If you have not already thought about your Craft Service/Catering needs allow me to introduce myself. I'd love to know more about your project and speak with you about your needs.
I don't know if this is pertinent but I am not thwarted by Vegans or Vegetarians and I am all about keeping a set upbeat with lots of fresh healthy food so as to not drag a set down with heavy carbohydrates. In other words, I am not a bagel/danish queen. I put a lot of effort into healthy abundance. Thanks for your time.
I am wondering if you might consider my services for meals and crafty?
Once again my name is Tracey and I can be contacted @this email or 845-399-5020. Thanks

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]