[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: Indie feature seeks crew

Posted by on Tue, Apr 02 2013 at 07:00 AM CDT:

In Reply to: Indie feature seeks crew posted by industrial house films on Mon, Apr 01 2013 at 02:07 PM CDT:

: Indie feature entitled 'Mi America' shooting this June, in Newburgh NY. Producers seeks to hire local crew members. The film is a character-driven-drama based on the growing trend in hate-crimes. It is a SAG Ultra low budget feature, but the producers are seasoned professionals, with box office hits ranging over a 40 year period. This project is the first in a series of features to be shot in the Hudson Valley.

My name is Tracey Hastings-Ward and I have a Craft Services business here in the Hudson Valley. I am listed with the Hudson Valley Film Commission and have worked on many projects here as well as New Jersey, Long Island, Queens, Rhode Island, Manhattan & of course the Hudson Valley. My clients have been as such: Nike, Kyocera, Google, Waterworks, NYU, Bard, Space for Photography Los Angeles, Citibank, Anna's Linens, The Movie: Red, Scyfi channel, & more upon request.

If you have not already thought about your Craft Service/Catering needs allow me to introduce myself. My business is Trixie's Atelier; I'd love to know more about your project and speak with you about your needs.
I don't know if this is pertinent but I am not thwarted by Vegans or Vegetarians and I am all about keeping a set upbeat with lots of fresh healthy food so as to not drag a set down with heavy carbohydrates. In other words, I am not a bagel/danish queen. I put a lot of effort into healthy abundance.

Thanks for your time.
Trixie's Atelier Inc. 845-399-5020

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]