In Reply to: Looking for commercial space or a live/work loft in Hudson Valley posted by Jackson Blake on Fri, Mar 08 2013 at 04:32 PM CST:
: I am looking for commercial space or a live/work loft in Hudson Valley or close by. Any leads appreciated.
The space is in uptown kingston
The space next to Boitson's is available for rent! It has formerly held several pop-up shops and galleries, including Spruce from High Falls and Thou Art. The terms are very negotiable. Here are some details:
1. great RETAIL location with awesome display windows
2. over 1000 sq feet with a dry basement, and bathroom
3. could be used for a pop up space, again, for 1 to 6 months. or a longer lease could be discussed.
4. cheap rent ($600 a month + 1/2 utilities) for a short term rental
5. high ceilings, lots of wall space, lots of lights
6. need someone that plans to be open at least 5 days a week and with consistent hours. This is a prime retail space, not a studio or rehearsal space.
7. serious inquiries should PM me
Thanks! And please share.
Post a Followup