[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: Seeking actors and actresses for Dutchess Community College Film

Posted by on Tue, Mar 05 2013 at 08:16 AM CST:

In Reply to: Seeking actors and actresses for Dutchess Community College Film posted by Emily Landaira on Wed, Feb 27 2013 at 01:43 PM CST:

: Seeking actors and actresses for roles in a Dutchess Community College Film. Character driven, NON-PAID role to be used for film reel/resume

: Roles needed:
: - girlfriend (someone in their late 20s to early 30s)
: - Father (around the age of 30-35)
: - woman (around their early 40s)
: We plan to film March 15-17th, and the 22nd-24th

: "A 40 year old female psychologist with a traumatic childhood becomes obsessed with a younger male patient at a mental institution who is about to be come a father to a child he didn't plan on having. The patient triggers a subliminal series of emotional events for the Maria, the main character, in which she will go to extreme lengths to having complete possession of him."

Hello,
I have a Craft Service business here in the Hudson Valley and was wondering if you have secured anyone to make your meals for the shoot. If you would like to contact me my number is 845-399-5020. I have done many student films for NYU and Bard. I'd be more than happy to discuss ANY budget. As well I am very good with Vegetarians and Vegans Thanks for your time.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]