[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Motion Graphics, Video Editing and DVD/Blu-Ray Authoring Services

Posted by on Mon, Nov 26 2012 at 08:56 AM CST:

Hello everyone in the Hudson Valley film community! I am a motion graphics designer/video editor new to the Hudson Valley area (Poughkeepsie) with seven years experience in the industry. I have had the opportunity to work on a wide range of productions from short films to corporate videos, training videos and many more. I've spent many hours in front of programs such as FCP, After Effects, Premiere, Encore, DVD Studio Pro, Photoshop, Audition and Blender.
My home studio is a PC based system running Adobe's CS6 master collection. I also have a Canon EOS 7D, light kit and many other production tools to shoot with. I am available for hire for many different types of projects.
Below is a list of services I offer.

- Motion Graphics Design for various videos such as show opens, lower thirds and full screen graphics.

- Visual Effects and Compositing.

- DVD/Blu-Ray authoring including menu design and closed captioning.

- Surround sound mixing for DVD and Blu-Ray discs.

- Video editing on either Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro or Avid.

- Voice over talent for most any project including training videos, commercials and various characters.

- Location shooting with a Canon EOS 7D.

- Available to edit with your equipment and/or the equipment at my home edit suite.

Click on my website link to find many samples and a more detailed list of equipment I have at my disposal. If you have any questions or would like to see my resume please respond to this post or email me. I look forward to working with the community here in the Hudson Valley!

Sincerely,

Jim Biffle

Email: jim@biffledproductions.com

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: