[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

ponies for sale

Posted by on Tue, Nov 13 2012 at 04:51 AM CST:

i am selling 2 of my ponies they both need to go ASAP so i can buy my daughter a new pony, firstly we have.
BOBBY DAZZLER 4yr old bay shetland gelding he is the most sweet natured shetland you will meet i bought bobster when he was 2 off an industrial estate he was in a dirty filthy container with around 14 other shetlands in they were all in a bad condition and all petrified, i got bobster home and brought him on slowly and quietly got him gelded, he couldnt even eat an apple when i got him! he is free range at home and is everyones pal human or animal he is broken to ride but becouse he is young needs more schooling been out on roads in company he was fine, done loads of inhand showing with him very well always in the ribbons, he will only go to a 5*home to be loved and fussed comes with cub saddle bridle and rugs 575ono to right home.
then we have.
COBWEB
11.2 11yrs grey mare stunning looking desperatly needs a new home she just isnt been used at the moment but will easily be brought back into work, can be nervy but once she knows and trusts you she is fine will be sold with tack and rugs 600 ono.
i cant buy my daughter a pony until these are sold so please no timewasters. if you want more info on either or photos pls contact louise on 07939071749

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]