[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Pony For Sale

Posted by on Wed, Aug 15 2012 at 05:34 PM CDT:

Sadly for sale is my 12.2 native gelding who has just turned 13yrs old. He is keen and forward going with brakes and loves to work to his best ability. Thomas is a very willing pony with a great personality and has given me loads of hours of fun. He works well in the school and loves jumping. Thomas has no problem hacking out alone or in company and is calm in the open field. He is very well behaved at shows and will stand on his own at the trailer with no problems. He loads in trailer or a wagon with no hesitation. He is good with the farrier, to load, catch, handle, bath etc. No vices sweet natured and loves to be groomed and fussed. Thomas would benefit from being kept busy and would be unhappy just left in the field. He is currently living out with both Mares and Geldings but is just as happy coming in and not fussed about staying in on his own through the day or night. 5* home wanted for my fantastic pony. For sale through no fault of his own I am just too big for him now  Please ring my mum for a chat about anything else you want to know about Thomas, Thanks. Telephone Wendy on 07968425692

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]