[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: Looking for a loan (13.2h -15.2h). Would consider helping with green pony also

Posted by on Tue, Jul 24 2012 at 04:11 AM CDT:

In Reply to: Looking for a loan (13.2h -15.2h). Would consider helping with green pony also posted by R on Wed, Jul 18 2012 at 09:42 PM CDT:

: I have been looking for a pony/horse to loan. I would be willing to take over all costs and I have rented land in yealand that is available for me to use. 

: I would also consider loan on own yard if local to carnforth. 

: I have references available and would be more than happy to sign a loan agreement. 

: Due to a bad accident on a larger horse I am a little more  confident on the smaller guys which means I would be happy to take on a smaller project. I have worked with a lot of green ponies working on dealing with traffic, noises and monster dustbins and I would love to do this again.

: Larger horses would have to be happy hackers as I don't want to pass my nerves on to them. 

: I am very lucky to have lots of people to hack out with and also access to a school if needed. 

: If anyone is interested please leave me your email or a message and I will get in touch.

would you buy or only loan i have a 14,2 to sell not overly priced 07505918110

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]