[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

RIDER WANTED

Posted by Lisa on March 22, 2011 at 02:33:20:

I am looking for an experienced rider to help excercise my 23year old 16.1hh ID X Cob due to the fact that I am going into hospital for an operation on my hands.. I am looking for someone who is sympathetic in their riding as he is elderly but still has some get up and go in him.. He is a bit unfit at the moment due to the fact that he has not been ridden proparly due to the weather, my hands etc. He needs bringing back into work gently and not ragged around. He is great in traffic but needs some encouragement when large lorries pass him..he does not spook or jump around all he does is slow down and look at them and is a little hesitant but with a firm leg he keeps going. He hacks out alone or in company and is a pleasure to ride and enjoys being out. I'm not asking for any help with paying livery, farrier etc all I'm asking for is a rider who is looking for somthing to hack out,muck out and enjoy him.. He is great in the stable and out of the stable and loves to be groomed and spoilt,(my 6 year old niece rides him and he does not put a hoof wrong) basically he is a great big softy!! He must be kept at present yard which has use of indoor school so for the wet days you can sitll ride. For more information please call me on either 015395 36912 or 07812658901 both numbers you can leave a message on if I'm not available and I will get back to you asap.

Many thanks

Lisa

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]