[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: “MICKEY AND ROGER’S EXCELLENT ADVENTURE”

Posted by KS on Fri, Aug 26 2016 at 10:08 AM CDT:

In Reply to: “MICKEY AND ROGER’S EXCELLENT ADVENTURE” posted by Bill Lahey on Fri, Jul 29 2016 at 09:59 PM CDT:

I am sorry, thanks for your post but I don't anything with filmscipts which don't have a connection with Harry Palmer.
If you are serious, please contact Michael Caine's agent:

I believe this is the address but I am not sure whether this is still the case:

www.independenttalent.com
Oxford House
76 Oxford Street
London W1D 1BS
UNITED KINGDOM
Tel: +44 20 7636 6565
Fax: +44 20 7323 0101

: I’m a script writer and have been a big fan of Michael Caine since I first saw him starring as Harry Palmer in the Ipcress File.

: I’ve written a film script with Michael Caine in mind which is an offbeat buddy comedy, which takes the surreal comedy elements of Marx Brothers’ movies in which rules, structures and logic are ignored and mixes them with today’s high tech espionage film genre.

: “MICKEY AND ROGER’S EXCELLENT ADVENTURE”

: Mickey and Roger, veteran A list film stars, are disgraced, bankrupted and expelled from Hollywood into a dangerous world of computer hacking, international espionage and betrayal.

: Dumped in an FBI safe house in a far off country, Mickey and Roger are caught up in a web of intrigue involving secret agents, double agents and sleeper agents.

: The dangers they face are magnified by the mutual hostility between the CIA and the FBI, and the fallout from the CIA’s computer hacking attacks on foreign powers and domestic agencies.

: After a life time in the make believe world of Hollywood movies, Mickey and Roger have a tenuous grasp on reality and slip in and out of past film characters as they battle the threats posed by international terrorists and unhinged world leaders.

: At the film’s end, Mickey and Roger emerge triumphant after each has transmuted finally into the role that made him famous.

: If you think this may be of interest, I would be most grateful if you could provide me with the details of producers, directors, agents or script doctors who may wish to progress the idea.

: Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

: I can be contacted on wlahey@bigpond.com

: Sincerely,

: Bill Lahey

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: