[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: Film, palmer gets a red file

Posted by KS on Fri, Mar 22 2013 at 09:39 PM CDT:

In Reply to: Re: Film, palmer gets a red file posted by Tim Walsh on Sat, Mar 16 2013 at 03:53 PM CDT:

I hope you are right btw... but I'm afraid not.
Thanks and keep me informed!

: : I know I saw a film called " palmer gets a red file" But i can find nothing anywhere, even on this site. Does that film exist?

: Dear KS, since I made my first post I have taken delivery of the 5dvd set of Harry palmer films . I watch ipcress and funeral in Berlin today. I am convinced that it is in the same series of films. I recall the image of Harry's file being given a red code?? It was maybe 15yrs ago when I saw it, but I knew at the time it was another "Michael Caine" spy film.
: You may well be right and I may well be wrong..but it was to own the"red file" film that I looked on this site in the first place!!
: I really enjoyed seeing the films today..it helps that they and I am englishband from London area....anyway, I will keep looking, maybe broaden my search and include spy genre of the period but not HP
: Thanks for your. Reply....I will carry on wandering through the internet and will have faith !! I love t.he englishnhumour in the films,, ok thanks again. Good night and happy st Patrick's day. Tw

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]