[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: Film, palmer gets a red file

Posted by on Sat, Mar 16 2013 at 03:53 PM CDT:

In Reply to: Film, palmer gets a red file posted by T Walsh on Sun, Mar 10 2013 at 05:08 AM CDT:

: I know I saw a film called " palmer gets a red file" But i can find nothing anywhere, even on this site. Does that film exist?

Dear KS, since I made my first post I have taken delivery of the 5dvd set of Harry palmer films . I watch ipcress and funeral in Berlin today. I am convinced that it is in the same series of films. I recall the image of Harry's file being given a red code?? It was maybe 15yrs ago when I saw it, but I knew at the time it was another "Michael Caine" spy film.
You may well be right and I may well be wrong..but it was to own the"red file" film that I looked on this site in the first place!!
I really enjoyed seeing the films today..it helps that they and I am englishband from London area....anyway, I will keep looking, maybe broaden my search and include spy genre of the period but not HP
Thanks for your. Reply....I will carry on wandering through the internet and will have faith !! I love t.he englishnhumour in the films,, ok thanks again. Good night and happy st Patrick's day. Tw

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]