[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: NEW HARRY PALMER FILM COMING??

Posted by on February 23, 2010 at 12:01:29:

In Reply to: NEW HARRY PALMER FILM COMING?? posted by KS on September 14, 2009 at 15:05:44:

23/02/10

Really hope this final 'outing' for Harry Palmer actually happens....was only 6yrs old when the original trilogy started so had to discover them on tv and am so glad I did ! He is the ultimate agent in my eyes and Sir Michael is a legend !

: 14 september'09

: Two sources reported this snippet of information today. Although far from actually happening, mister Caine has got something on his mind. In case you have more, please let me know

: MICHAEL CAINE wants to bring back his most famous character for one last mission.

: The veteran actor played Cold War spy Harry Palmer in three movies in the 1960s - The Ipcress File, Funeral In Berlin and Billion Dollar Brain. Now he wants to drag the cockney hero out of retirement for a new movie. He said: "I have a script called Cold War Requiem, which is Harry retired and he's living out his fantasy in some middle class area in London and the guys who he screwed have now got rich and they've decided to come and kill him. "I would like to get that done but we haven't got that financed yet."

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]