Using either of these two methods, you can rapidly configure your Rockspace WiFi extender setup.
Setting Up WPS For The Rockspace Extender
● The Rockspace extension should first be connected to a power outlet close to the router.
● Now, hold down the WPS button on the extender for about five seconds.
● Next, press the existing router’s WPS button.
● Wait for the blue LED light to emerge on both devices before removing your finger.
● Your Rockspace WiFi extender setup is completed.
Setup Of The Rockspace Extender’s LAN Cable
1. The router and the Rockspace “LAN” extender port should be connected via a LAN cable. You can also use an Ethernet cable to establish a direct connection to the computer.
2. The IP address of the Rockspace WiFi extender should now be entered into the browser’s URL bar on your desktop computer, laptop, smartphone, or other devices.
3. Input your login information following that (username and password).
4. Choose “New Extender Setup” from the options menu.
5. As a result, the router is promptly configured by your extender.
Post a Followup