[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: Skittish green cheek?

Posted by on Mon, Apr 30 2012 at 09:37 PM CDT:

In Reply to: Skittish green cheek? posted by Danielle on Mon, Apr 30 2012 at 06:10 AM CDT:

I wish I could give you advice, but I can only share that a similar thing has happened with my GCC. When we first brought her home she went to me and my husband if not happily, but ok. About 6 weeks later she is now terrified of my spouse and flies off when he tries to touch her. I was given lots of good advice from another forum. You could email me and I can direct you.
Generally I thought GCC's were pretty fiesty, but I guess there are some shy ones too.
: We have a beautiful hand reared pineapple GCC who is I think is around 6 or 7 months old. We bought her for my 13 y old daughter for Christmas and up until the last couple of days she has been friendly and cuddly happy to be with anyone in the family. Quite suddenly her behavior has changed and she now will only come to me or my husband and doesn't want anything to do with my children including my 13 yr old. She backs away or runs or shies away from them. She will sit on their shoulder but it's almost as if it's under protest and she's not happy about it. My daughter is heart broken as this is her little baby :( any suggestions, info anything would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks Danielle

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]