[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: Green cheek new cage adjustment

Posted by sylwia on January 02, 2012 at 21:00:13:

In Reply to: Re: Green cheek new cage adjustment posted by Deborah on January 02, 2012 at 13:49:51:

No we don't have the old cage actually we give it to a friend who needed one (and for space). He's got all the toys he's always had in there plus some extra perches and vines to climb. Now that I think it it does take him some time to warm up to new toys (depends on the toy too). He's still not sleeping in his tent it sort of like he went back to the beginning when we first bought him the tent he wouldn't go in but a few weeks later he was sleeping in it. So hopefully the same will happen here guess I'll just be patient and give him some time. At least he's eating some of the food just hasn't touched his water and fave colored food that's towards the bottom of the cage(drink out of the new water container instead) but I guess that will come with time. Now I kinda feel bad for the poor little guy, but we'll give it time I'm sure he will love all the extra space eventually. I'm just being overly protective I think :).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]