[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: Zoey comments

Posted by on November 27, 2011 at 04:02:00:

In Reply to: Re: Zoey comments posted by Deborah on November 26, 2011 at 13:37:11:

: Is he sneezing or making a sneeze sound? If there is no discharge or spray and it's just a dry sound, it may be because it's dry or he's imitating the sound, but if he's got any fluid coming out of his nares, it's probably time for the vet.

If it is a sneeze, nothing comes out ? Maybe he's making a new noise. Besides whistling a little tune, he can also say mama now. He knows some of what I say to him. Now he's talking to me in some space, sqweek, kissy, puppy sounds.
He'll eat of my plate if I put the fork my him. So, he's getting used to more healty foods.
He is very clingy to me. I want him to play with me, not run away, to try new foods, all that stuff ?? But, it brings us closer together and he won't let me out of his site anymore ? He crys like a puppy ? I have to find a middle ground.
I need to now how much food he needs in his waking time ? He breakfast, then picks at his food through out the day. I want him full, not fat. He is like having a puppy. Everything is new and we're learning together.
It is him that's giving me the rash....:(
I need to take a pill or something ?? The rash on my cheek needs meds, but it has to be safe for him to kiss mommy :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]