[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Zoey comments

Posted by on November 25, 2011 at 23:56:52:

Just comments --
Zoey took a bath today and he was so cold after ?? I hid him in my hair and neck until he quit shaking. He's never been like that after a bath ?? The house is 73 degrees, like always. I hope he doesn't catch a cold ??
He's very clingy now. I mean very. He just cries like a puppy if I even leave the room ? Does he think I'm not coming back ? I'll have to work on that.
He's eating more people food. He goes after my fork all the time.
I'm moving his cage to the now extra bedroom this weekend. I'll make him a play stand for the living room, but he needs to sleep in there. He needs more quiet hours than what he's getting.
And lastly....I think I'm allergic to him :( He has NO bugs on him, neither do I. I'm itching like crazy, mostly starting with my hair and neck, then the itch spreads down. Showers help, but I'm itching so bad. I guess I'll get meds from the doctor. I even have a little rash on my face tonight. It has to be from him. I'm not giving him up. I'll figure out a way. I love my Zoey :)
Oh yeah...Bought his first Christmas stocking tonight. Has the Chip Monks on it !

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]