[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: cocpit cower

Posted by on August 29, 2011 at 05:38:22:

In Reply to: cocpit cower posted by niels abild on August 28, 2011 at 17:39:57:

Hi Niels, the item your looking for is called a Tonneau cover, you will probably have to get a trimmer to make one for you. If someone replies with one make sure it is for a mk2 EM as the mk1 cars are shorter in that area and so it may not fit. Also yours is car is LHD, some tonneau covers have a raised pocket for the steering wheel.
All the best........Martin

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]