The SB for removing the oil cooler on the Sedan is stalled until spring. FAA Engineering threw me a curve at the last minute and decided to change some of the perameters that must be followed to perform the test to get this SB approved.
By the time they contacted me and told me of the changes they wanted it was already 10 degrees F and winter had arrived.
Anyway, we will proceed in the spring as soon as we can do so to prevent any further delay.
Post a Followup