[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Do you have a family like this?

Posted by totally amazed on December 19, 2005 at 07:00:31:

Long story short. A few years ago at Easter we had a family member who chose not to come to the big family gathering. It all got blown out of proportion when a less than 5 second comment got relayed in demeaning terms to this person and of course their sibs and parent. It was a JOKE, something like, well, too bad he didn't want to spend the time with us, kinda thing. So anyway, the person that relayed it was of course blamed for toting tales and causing trouble.

Now, jump to yesterday. Family gathering, not everyone was there but this person who totes the tales was, and the FOOLS start discussing another family member's (who is not there) choice of name for their new baby. I got pie-eyed. I tried to get attention with my eyes from my mom and my husband, I also touched his leg, who were both involved....but to no avail. Now, today, I'm sitting here waiting for the BOMB to drop. One week before Christmas and the it's gonna hit the fan, if it don't I'll be amazed. The family can't believe they named the baby what they did, but certainly it's not something that we should be talking about behind their backs in the large group. The FOOLS!

(P.S. I sitting here laughing the whole time I'm typing or thinking about this, but it really isn't gonna be funny when it hits.)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]