[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Peronally, I don't give a shit about how you live your life. My problem is

Posted by you said "the rest of us" are living our llives. sm on Fri, Oct 01 2021 at 06:57 AM CDT:

In Reply to: My life is exactly the same. I go to work. I see family and friends, I sm posted by ???? on Thu, Sep 30 2021 at 07:06 PM CDT:

No, the majority of people aren't able to go about life as they did before covid. It has nothing to do with watching TV or listening to the news.

You've taken your VERY narrow world view and attempted to assign it to everyone.

Reality check: Most of the people live in the real world, where people are subject to covid rules. I'm happy that you apparently live in a likely very remote/rural place and work for a very small employer who doesn't require vax or mask, and that you can vacation in very small, rural areas where you don't apparently interace with larger groups and therefore need a mask.

Good for you. Congratulations. But that's not the reality for most people. Most people have been affected greatly by covid, whether by policy changes, economically, business closures, or by losing a loved one to covid death or by being ill themselves or their acquaintances.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]