[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

what a cold, nasty thing to say to someone. What a bitch you are.

Posted by nm on Thu, Sep 30 2021 at 03:32 PM CDT:

In Reply to: All your group demonstrates is their willingness to be sheep. posted by I bet I could give each of them a 5 question test about this vaccine sm on Thu, Sep 30 2021 at 02:00 PM CDT:

: and everyone would fail it.

: I bet Dr. Fauci would place a gold star on each of your foreheads and on your vaccine passports.

: : With too many friends who are getting sick (and one recent death), we all talk about our Covid shots. Those of us who are pro-vaccine are hopeful that the anti-vacc in our midst will hear us. You can't argue with them, but seeing that the unvaccinated in our groups are the ones getting sick will maybe, hopefully change their minds - especially hearing from those that recovered after serious illness and now they really push others to get vaccinated. I only know one vaccinated person who tested positive after a trip and she was not ill. Too many are not getting the shot because of fear from all the crap they hear. Letting them know that personal friends are vaccinated and just fine is all we can do right now.

: : On a personal basis, my husband's doctor at Mayo told me on Tuesday to get my booster to help protect him. (DH got Moderna.) I trust Mayo, literally with our lives, and scheduled my shot.

: : With DH's cancer (diagnosed before Covid) we are in and out of emergency rooms, urgent care clinics, doc offices, labs and hospitals. All of the places require masking and ask about your vaccine status, even if you are not a patient.

: : When DH can work he is at a senior living community, which requires vaccines for employees. They have 92% rate for the 600 residents, only because some cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons. They had a 67% rate for 400 employees until it became mandatory, then another 24% got it to keep their job. The rest will be let go next week. The residents own the community so they make the rules, and they want to be safe!

: : You get a badge at Mayo which is color coded. I asked about it and doc told me it is about Covid, so they can tell at a glance. If you are an unvaccinated patient they test you. If you are an unvaccinated visitor they offer you a test.

: : So, ya'll may think it is weird, but in my group many of us are proud to be vaccinated and we show off our bandaids! Yes, we took a picture each time and shared with our friends. And they often do the same.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]