[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: Anyone know where i might find an MT job??

Posted by Michelle on Mon, May 09 2022 at 08:21 AM CDT:

In Reply to: Anyone know where i might find an MT job?? posted by Easyrider on Mon, May 02 2022 at 02:43 PM CDT:

I put my resume on the MT Stars resume board and received a response From Connie McFadden at Your Words. US. It's typing directly into the medical record which is different from straight transcription; however, she pays hourly at $13.00/hour to start. Because you are typing directly into the patient's medical record, you have to take the HIPAA training for $30 which she reimburses you for. She also does the training the training via Zoom, with her assistant, Beth.

They utilize Winscribe and eClinicalWorks. I know with using Winscribe yesterday when I was being trained, it was pointed out how you could tell who was in and working.

I did my first "actual report yesterday and it's a LOT of "steps" to produce one report, but I think too, that it's part of the learning curve.

I'm not sure how many more people she may be hiring but her email address is Connie@yourwords.us if anyone is interested.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]