[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

If it's not showing as at your local depot/loaded on the truck,

Posted by you aren't getting it. Only the location tracking has anything to do with reality. sm on Fri, Dec 10 2021 at 01:46 PM CST:

In Reply to: FedEx frustration again! posted by Did the person below get their package? sm on Fri, Dec 10 2021 at 06:34 AM CST:

For 4 boxes in the last month, FedEx has sent me notices that I would get early delivery. None of them showed up on the date indicated in the notice. I knew they wouldn't because they hadn't even reached my city yet on the morning of those "delivery" days.

Fortunately, text messages telling me the package has been delivered are still appearing on my phone within a couple of minutes of the delivery. If you ask for an email notice, that can be delayed by several hours, but text messages for delivery are still prompt. And that's the only good thing I have to say for FedEx delivery since half the time the box is delivered only to the sidewalk. If I didn't hustle down to look for them as soon as the text appeared, probably 3 of the 4 boxes would have ended up stolen.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]