[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

LOL Maybe not, but lived in Small Town USA and P.O. has called us to come pick up packages...

Posted by because they had no room for all of it (it was Christmas time)... on Fri, Jul 02 2021 at 09:32 AM CDT:

In Reply to: Wonder what would happen if you moved way out in the country? posted by I bet all packages would teleport instantly right to your door then. nm on Thu, Jul 01 2021 at 08:12 AM CDT:

The place was tiny with barely enough room in the back for regular mail let alone the Christmas rush. When I got there to pick up all the stuff, one of the boxes had a picture of the lovely stand mixer on it. The clerk agreed to keep that one so DH could pick it up as it was a gift for me. It was truly a unique experience living in a community of less than 300 people.

Oh, and let's not forget the time when the UPS guy gut stuck in our 'driveway' after a hard rainstorm. We had been out and when we came home, we noticed a neighbor helping pull the UPS truck out of the muck and mire with his huge ol' workhorse of a truck.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]