This is something that I just made up the other day, but it is really good and goes great with fish.
1. 1 15-oz can black beans, drained and rinsed.
2. 1 8-3/4 oz (small can) whole kernal corn (I use Fresh Cut).
3. 1 ripe avocado, cut into cubes.
4. About a handful of cherry tomatoes, cut in half. Use as many as you want.
5. A few sprigs of fresh cilantro.
Mix all ingredients together. Season with salt and pepper. Add the cilantro.
Refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours so the flavors all blend together. Enjoy!
Post a Followup