[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

sm

Posted by more large family receipes on October 01, 2008 at 20:43:39:

Quick and Easy Beef Bake

1 lb uncooked ground beef
1 small onion chopped
3/4 pkg very thin noodles uncooked
2 cans cream of your choice soup.

Place half the beef, onion, and noodles in 2 qt casserole. Add some salt and pepper. Pour one can of soup over top and repeat with remaining ingredients. Bake at 350 for 1 hour covered

Souper Meat and Potatoe Pie

1 can cream of your choice soup
1 lb ground beef
1/4 cup onion diced
1 egg slightly beaten
1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
2T chopped parsley (optional)
2 cups mashed potatoes (real of instant)
1/2 c your choice shredded cheese.

Mix thoroughly 1/2 can soup, the beef, oion, egg, and bread crumbs. Press firmly in pie plate and bake for 25 minutes at 350. Spoon off fat and "frost" with mased potatoes. Sprinkle cheese on top and bake an additonal 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Add any seasonings you want to the meat mixture before cooking..I add green pepper and garlic.

Barbecue Pork Chops

6 to 8 chops (I use center cut loin)
1/4 tsp chili poweder
1/4 tsp paprika (if I have it)
1/2 cup (generous) brown sugar
1/2 cup vinegar (white or apple cider vingar)
1 can cream of tomato soup

Cut fat off chops and put in bottom of 9 x 13 pan. Mix remaining ingredients and pour over pork chops. Cover with foil and bake at 325 for 1-1/2 hours. Serve with rice or noodles. I usually double the sauce so I have some for left overs.

Creamy baked chicken breasts

We have this for special meals

4 whole chicken breasts boned and halved (end up with 8 pieces)
8 slices swiss cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 c dry white wine (or broth or water)
1 cup crushed herb stuffing mix (dry)
1/4 cup butter or magarine melted

Arrange chicken in a lightly greased (or Pam) 9 x 13 baking dish. Top with cheese slices. Combine soup and liquid of choice stirring well. Spoon sauce evenly over chicken and sprinkle crushed stuffing over top. Drizle the melted margainre over crumbs. Balke at 350 for 45-55 minutes.

Cheddar Chicken

3 whole chicken breasts, boned and halved
1/4 cup margarine
1 small onion minced
2 cans cream celery soup (I use one celery and one chicken)
4-6 ounces cheddar cheese
small jar of mushrooms (optional)

Brown chieck and onion in margarine. Remove from pan and place in baking dish. Mix soup, cheese, and mushrooms with pan drippings. Mix well and pour over chicken. Bake 1 hour at 325. Serve sauce over rice, noodle, or potatoes.

Easy chicken endhiladas

1 cup cooked chicken
1 can cream of chicken soup
3 cups shredded cheddar cheese - divided (1 cup and 2 cups)
1 can of chopped green chilies, mild, drained
10-15 flour tortillas
2 c sour cream
2 cups Monterey Jack Cheese
2 Tbsp chopped onion
salt and pepper

Combine all ingredents except 1 cup of cheddar and the tortillas. Place 1/2 cup mixture into a tortilla, roll, and place in greased (Pam) 9 x 13. Continue until mixture used. Bake 20 minutes, covered, at 350. Then sprinkle cheese on tp and bake, uncovered, 5 mor minutes.

Might be too spice for some..1/2 or 1/4 the chilies if needed.

Easy Tuna Melts
6 English muffins split to make 12
12-1/2 o can tuna drained well.
1/2 c mayo NOT Miricle whip
6 slices of cheese cut in half.

Toast muffins until lightly brown. Place on cookie sheet. Mix mayo and tuna (I add onion powder and garlic powder). Spread each muffin half VERY LIGHTLY with margainre or butter, spoon tuna mixture on muffin half evenly. top with 1/2 slice cheese and toast under broiler until cheese bubbly. Serve with salad. Great way to use cheap English muffins. Can double or halve as needed.

Tuna/Chicken Noodle Casserole

2 cans cream of your choice soup (I use one mushroom and one celery unless using chicken then use one chicken and one celery)
2 7 oz cans of tuna or chicken drained well
1/2 to whole bag of frozen baby peas (or 1-2 cans canned baby peas)
2 cups crushed potatoe chips (experiment with flavored ones)
large bag noodles, elbow macaroni, corkscrew pasta..whatever you have or want cooked.

Combine soup, mild and placed in 2 qt casserole dish.
Fold in tuna or chicken, noodle, and pease. Sprinkle with chips and baked 350 for 25 minutes.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]