* 6 (8 inch) (8 inch) flour tortillas
* 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
* 2 teaspoons chili powder, divided
* 1 teaspoon ground cumin, divided
* 1/2 cup salsa
* 3/4 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into strips
* 2 cups finely chopped tomatoes, drained
* 1 cup chopped onion
* 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
* 2 cups torn romaine
* Sour cream
1. Spritz both sides with nonstick cooking spray. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees F for 7 minutes; turn and bake 3 minutes longer or until crisp. Set aside.
2. In a food processor, process the beans until smooth. In a saucepan, combine the beans, 1 teaspoon chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon cumin and salsa; bring to a boil. Remove from the heat; set aside. Sprinkle chicken with remaining chili powder and cumin. In a skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, cook chicken over medium heat for 5 minutes or until juices run clear, stirring constantly.
3. Spread bean mixture over tortillas to within 1/2 in. of edges of tortillas. Top with the chicken, tomatoes, onion and cheese. Bake at 350 degrees F for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with romaine. Garnish with sour cream if desired.
Post a Followup