Bacon Mushroom Chicken http://chicken.allrecipes.com/az/BaconMushroomChicken.asp
• 2 tablespoons butter, melted
• 2 bone-in chicken breast halves, with skin
• 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
• 1 clove garlic, crushed
• 2 thick slices bacon
• 1/2 cup mushrooms, halved
• 1/4 cup heavy cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Pour melted butter into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Add chicken, skin side down; sprinkle with seasoning salt and garlic. Turn chicken over, season, and lay bacon strips on top. Sprinkle with mushrooms.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes to 60 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
4. Remove chicken, bacon and mushrooms to a platter and keep warm. Pour juices from baking dish into a small saucepan and whisk together with cream over low heat until thickened. Pour sauce over chicken and serve warm.
Post a Followup