[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

according to their website it is grilled chicken strips.

Posted by me on April 29, 2008 at 17:26:19:

In Reply to: I've gotten into making huge salads posted by for my dinner lately. Lots of veggies and (SM) on April 29, 2008 at 15:14:40:

: try to put some type of protein in there. Sometimes chicken, beans, boiled egg, etc.

: Our Jack-in-the-Box makes a great-tasting Asian Chicken Salad which is topped by a nice flat piece of chicken, I'm assuming chicken breast. It's about 1/4-inch thick, looks like it has been pan fried. Usually comes in 2 pieces. How can I recreate that chicken? What cut of chicken is it? Is it chicken breast pounded down? That's the closest I can guess but wouldn't know how to go about doing this. Any suggestions appreciated!

: What they do is cook up the chicken when ordered and put a hot piece on a cold salad. They add mandarin oranges, almond slices, shredded carrot, lots of greens, and a few cucumber slices.

: Also, any other ideas for dinner salads? The other one I do is a southwest salad with kidney beans, guacomole, carrots, red or yellow bell pepper, corn, boiled egg, and maybe topped with a few Fritos. Oh, lots of greens, of course.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]