[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

YUM! That sounds so good! Thank you!

Posted by Kersten on May 11, 2007 at 09:14:14:

In Reply to: Taco dip has always gone over well sm posted by sm on May 11, 2007 at 08:58:32:

: brown your hamburger (or turkey works well too), drain, mix the taco seasonings in.

: Depending on how much you are making will depend on the size of pan and the amount of ingredients.

: Since not everyone likes sour cream, I usually do 1/2 with sour cream and 1/2 without. When I make it for large groups, I do 2 small square cake pans (one with and one without sour cream).

: If doing sour cream, put it in the bottom of the pan first, the put meat on top of it. Spread some salsa on top of that, cheese, you can add refried beans, salsa then cheese again on top. Bake till cheese is bubbly and melted. This can be served hot, warm, or cold. I usually serve it with those big restaurant style tortilla chips. If you do one with sour cream and one without, make a little label and attach it to a couple tooth picks to stick in the middle so they can be distinguished before they are cut into. I usually use those disposable 8 x 8 cake pans so I don't have to worry about them getting messed up or lost (and I don't have to worry about cleaning them either lol).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]