[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

I feel like (sm)

Posted by Shawn on November 29, 2010 at 11:57:11:

In Reply to: The uniform was fatigues, but not the sand-colored type--Army green. sm posted by Frankie on November 29, 2010 at 01:25:41:

a person in the here and now can benefit and pick up on life lessons from a past life, as well as present life experiences.

Just as we figure something out about ourselves or someone else as a result of what is presently going on, if we're someone who has access to prior life knowledge, we can also reach back into what happened then and learn from it...

Symbolism or the bigger picture, if realized, is significant in both cases, IMHO.

I have found myself in present-day situations that are pretty intense, from time to time, and I've caught myself thinking about similar situations (sometimes remarkably much like a present-day replay) and I will privately refer to what happened way back when, IYKWIM, and base my conclusions on what occurred at that time, even more than now. Later, after the dust settles and things resolve, I'm like, "Woah, what was THAT about??" LOL!!

I know it looks pretty strange to the average person, but I have a feeling you probably know what I'm trying to say here. ;+)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]