[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

LOL, I'm eagerly awaiting to celebrate J7's birthday so that

Posted by Estelle on November 29, 2010 at 10:55:46:

I can put up Christmas! The last couple of years, his birthday celebration was on the second w/e of December, and that just makes for a rush job for Christmas spirit, and I didn't enjoy it for long. : ( Then, I moved his celebration up to the first w/e of the year, and it's been a later day (like 7th), and that also puts a rush on celebrating Christmas. This year, his celebration will happen on the 4th, and it's amazing what 3 little extra days does for my spirit, lol. I'm really giddy this year about Christmas and I don't know why exactly.

J7 is basically a Christmas baby (12/23) and I try to celebrate his birthday w/ as little Christmas influence as possible so that he can enjoy his birthday as HIS birthday (we do have cake for his real birthday, but the presents are not the typical "combination birthday and Christmas presents." I tell him that we're celebrating his birthday a lot like Jesus' birthday is celebrated, only we are not certain when exactly Jesus was born...December 25th is the day early Christians chose to celebrate it and it's simply become a tradition.
Still, I think I'm more excited about his birthday celebration this year than he is! : }

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]