[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

They truly are, Granny

Posted by R sm on November 29, 2010 at 08:58:06:

In Reply to: Rachel, I was so sure this would happen. I remember how upset (sm) posted by Granny on November 29, 2010 at 08:10:55:

I know it did for me when I was in trouble, but I was in an entirely different trouble, cycles of abusive drug addicts, finally escaping to a city where I knew no one, changed my name, SS#, got a lot of therapy and once found I was pregnant, vowed to never be with an abusive man ever again. I was also 35, had an education and a career.

My son was a high school drop out and had 3 years of drug addiction and legal trouble behind him and was only 17.

I had no idea he could make such a turn around.

I still don't advise prenancy as a cure for teen drug addiction LOL, but in this one case, it sure did turn things around.

I'm sorry I doubted you. I'm sorry I doubted him. His girlfriend too. They are both working so hard and doing such a good job. I have really grown fond of her. I'm so upset at how her adoptive mother has treated her.

I have family again, and this is the first holiday in 12 years (since my father died and my step family dumped me) that I have really been at peace.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]