[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Rachel, I was so sure this would happen. I remember how upset (sm)

Posted by Granny on November 29, 2010 at 08:10:55:

In Reply to: Granny, I hope you come here and see this, because posted by I owe you an apology and a huge thank you Rachael sm on November 28, 2010 at 20:59:57:

you sounded in your posts about your son, and when his girlfriend became pregnant, you sounded even more depressed. Of course, I didn't know that your son would turn his life around for Carmen, although I thought he might, but I knew that Carmen was a special light in their lives, and that babies are miracles, and so anything could happen - and regardless of what effect she might have had on your son, just her presence in the world would change things. My situation is not really similar to yours, mine is a DIL problem, but little Savannah along with the help of my son, has helped that situation along dramatically. She is so precious to me, and I think it's because I always figured I would never have grandchildren at all due to different circumstances, and then at the ripe old age of 60, I became Granny for the first and most likely last time. She is a little miracle, and I never thought I could love her so much. So I completely understand where you're coming from. They truly are God's gifts.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]