[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Well, there ya go! :) Glad you're feeling peace now. :) nm

Posted by Estelle on November 27, 2010 at 17:48:38:

In Reply to: Well, I finally got the visit I've been waiting since May for (sm) posted by Granny on November 27, 2010 at 17:28:28:

: on Thanksgiving night. When my mom died last year, I took 2 little sequined, hand-made pictures from her bathroom wall that my sister, Lori, had made as a little girl. I hung them in my bathroom. Thanksgiving night, I went in the bathroom, and one of them had fallen, it was lying on the sink. I figured maybe the nail came loose or something but it hadn't. Anyway, I hung it back up and sat down. While I was looking up at it, it fell down again. I KNOW it was Lori, I know it. Anyway, I hung it back up and it has not fallen since. Also, the same night, my DD (who was VERY CLOSE to my sister) had come over here for dinner and left her dog home as usual. Her husband had already left the house to go to his family's. DD always leaves the TV on for the dog and remembers specifically leaving it on, because she even told the dog, "There Bailey, now you'll have some company." When her husband got home first the TV was off, and he asked her why she didn't leave it on for him, and of course, she had. So she called me to tell me about it, which was right about the same time as the picture was falling. I'm so glad she finally visited. It makes me feel much better.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]