[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Thank you for your answers below. They helped! sm

Posted by Frankie on November 26, 2010 at 19:43:28:

I know the Bible well enough and the principles behind it that I can talk the talk and even walk the walk if need be to get along. I don't have any need for anyone to agree with my way of seeing things, and I don't try to push my beliefs off on anyone. However, if they attack me/my beliefs, the gloves come off... (sorry...)

I have been admiring the liberal side of the Catholic Church of late, and I think their ability to pull off "community" is wonderful. I think for that type of thing, I could wear the mask indefinitely, but maybe that is the innate desire to be a part of something that is so much bigger than me...

Though I can't go back into the closet now, and my current ex-partner says as long as I keep my mouth shut and don't move my hands, I might be able to get away with pretending I'm straight. Even with the chiffon, though, you can keep off your gay trail by being quite the sports fan--or the like--you get the idea. As long as they don't know for sure, that is all you need...

I will not be volunteering anything about myself in my real-life situations to give myself more room, but I do plan to get involved with either a church or other group and be a part of something.

Do "normal" people (whatever that is) prefer people that are just good ole' guys/gals that don't think and just drink beer? I am beginning that is where I made my mistake. I take life way too seriously. Maybe I should just really get into NASCAR or something like that...

I don't know... What I'm doing now just apparently isn't how it is supposed to be done...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]