[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

In books I have read, it is taught among spiritualists that people that pass on... sm

Posted by Frankie on November 14, 2010 at 17:06:39:

In Reply to: When people close to me have died (sm) posted by Anon on November 06, 2010 at 08:55:50:

sometimes have a healing sleep that they go through. This can particularly be so with people that have died of a difficult, longstanding illness and were heavily medicated in this life. I know that my mother did not contact me for more than 10 years after she died, and I despaired being able to contact her.

Those that have passed on many times contact us via dreams since the subconscious can access the astral plane and often does when we are asleep. Ghost Village forum has a lot on that type of thing.

You could try some mirror magick. Sit in front of a mirror in a comfortable chair in a very dimly lighted room so that the mirror is largely darkened. Watch the mirror, but let your mind doze so that your subconscious has the dominance. Wait for a sign. Some have encountered those that have passed on. Still others, just a sign of something--one said she experienced seeing a feather lightly falling, which had pertinence to the particular relative she was interested in contacting. I had a dark figure step out of the mirror one time, but it wasn't malevolent--it sat next to me and put its arm around me. I was very comforted by it.

Hope this helps!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]