[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

IMO, there is really no way to really know about these things.

Posted by Rachael sm on November 07, 2010 at 09:39:17:

In Reply to: Was kind of scared to say who I was lest you all think I was crazy, but (sm) posted by OP (Granny) on November 07, 2010 at 08:10:30:

Like I said, it happened to me once, and why I try to make all kinds of excuses for what it was, I know what it was. I felt it. I saw it. It kind of scared me. It was my very best friend ever in the whole world, whom I loved with all my heart. His name was Mark. I named my son after him.

At his "hootananny," a bunch of us were sitting around, getting ready to leave, someone said, "If you hear from Mark, let me know," and I thought that was rediculous. I mean I believe when someone is dead and gone, they are dead and gone.

His "visit" scared the heck out of me, because I saw him. I felt him. I heard him. Not like you would see or hear someone standing there, but...well, I can't really explain it, but there is nothing I can do to convince myself otherwise, because I know what I saw, felt and heard. But it scared me because apparently things were not finished and he wanted me to come with him. I told him how much I loved him, but that the time was just not right. I felt like it was the hardest thing I've ever done, because I wanted to so so much - and almost did. I mean, I felt myself being pulled toward his outstretched hand.

I keep telling myself that if that really DID happen, why had I never heard from my mom (who died when I was 7) or my dad when he died on thanksgiving 12 years ago. I surely loved them as much.

I think things were finished there. Nothing was left unsaid, though I would always have liked to say more. I don't feel like I missed any signs, but then, I never looked for any either (again, I don't really believe in that). Surely if there were signs, I'd have seen them, right? But with Mark, it was more than a sign - it was screaming neon!

But I haven't seen him since. Haven't heard from anyone else.

I feel like anything really is speculation and if there is anything to know, it won't be until it is our time. And I'm willing to wait until then.

Anyway, I hope you find your signs, and whether or not you do, that you can find some peace.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]