[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

To a point, I agree with you, but what the Bible addresses, I

Posted by Estelle on October 25, 2010 at 21:54:17:

In Reply to: Step away from the Biblical indication and search your posted by heart. The Bible is not something to be scrutinized. It is a guideline. on October 23, 2010 at 23:23:52:

believe. What the Bible doesn't address so clearly, I take what I get from it and go from there until I experience a change in conviction. The Biblical rights and wrongs are not always so obvious, as we have to retrain our mindset to accept what the Bible says (if we indeed choose to do so).
God has many secrets that He's not sharing with us right now. The Bible does not say, with any definity that I've noticed, whether animals/our pets are in heaven with us or not. Obviously I hope they are. I am okay whether or not they are. As I said, there are creatures noted in heaven, creatures that we don't even see in our current world, but what part of earthly creatures inhabit heaven, I don't know, nor do I pretend to know, and it's not an issue that I'm going to declare when I don't know. There IS a world to come in which lions lie down with the sheep, an asp will not harm a baby, etc, but whether that world is heaven or not I don't know, and I'm honestly okay with it any way.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]