[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Your last sentence pretty much sums it up (sm)

Posted by Shawn on August 15, 2010 at 14:18:20:

In Reply to: But now that I think about it, I'm not being fair, because Shawn is trying posted by to put faith in religious terms, , so you are just trying to answer her questions Rachael sm on August 15, 2010 at 08:59:55:

I'm tired of the Christians (specifically, the fundamentalist masses of people thinking they've got a corner on the truth) acting and talking like they're the only ones with worthy faith. They not only raise an eyebrow at anyone outside Christianity who claim faith, but they give a wide berth to those who are more liberal in their Christianity (example: Baptists doubt that Methodists are REAL Christians, and Bible Presbyterians won't hardly speak to a United Presbyterian).

The items I listed in my first question are examples of talking points (fighting words) can be cited as big issues in America, and likely elsewhere.

Another example: It was asked of the non-Christians at the time of the National Day of Prayer, "But who are you praying to???" (may have paraphrased- it's down a ways possibly on this board, I don't recall).

Excuse me, but I think that is just a stupid, arrogant question, asked by a professing BAC who flips and flops between victory and defeat- in Jesus.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]